Haiti 6-Month Update
Six months have passed since the devastating 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck Haiti on Jan. 12, 2010. With the help of our amazing artists, ABI has donated over $480 to help World Vision reach 1.86 million people with life-saving supplies and life-changing assistance.
Here is an update on World Vision’s progress in Haiti:
- Protecting children: 22 safe spaces for children to help them heal from emotional distress, learn, and play.
- Water and sanitation: 28 displacement camps served
- Shelter: More than 7,300 tents distributed
- Nutrition: more than 1.86 million people fed
- Life-saving supplies: nearly 120,000 people served
To learn more, you can Watch a video update or read the full 6-month progress report from World Vision.
Thank you artists for continuing to support this vision and cause!