How It Works
For etsy sellers, independent sellers and artists.
Why Giving artists the chance to create for a cause. Giving everyone the chance to support charity by purchasing art.
What you can do:
Online sellers can sell an item in their store, with a percentage of the sale of that item going to charity. You decide how much. OR you can give a percentage of your total sales. It’s really up to you how much and how often you want to give.
You are then responsible for donating the funds to ABI.
At the end of every month, ABI will donate the funds given to the chosen charity and give a report on our blog. Every 6 months (or once our monetary goal is hit), a new charity will be selected.
It’s a three-fold beneficial cycle:
- Artists have a way to create work for a greater purpose.
- Consumers are given the opportunity to buy a unique product that supports a cause.
- Charities are given the proceeds to help their mission.
It’s simple to get involved, just follow these easy steps:
- Just fill out this form to join the network.
- Get to work creating, listing and selling your products or services.
- Donate a percentage of your profits.
That’s it! Once you fill out the sign up form, you and your site will be featured as a participant on ABI. There will also be product highlights featured on our homepage.
Click here for a full list of charities we support.